Instructions and assistance are provided on request for all equipment.
- 12 Windows 10, Office 2016, and USB flash drive ports. Sorry, no Macs.
- UVM students, faculty, and staff, can log in with a NetID.
- Larner College of Medicine faculty, staff, or students, can connect to their COMIS account.
- UVM Medical Center employees and library guests, please ask at the Main Desk for help logging in.
- Save your work to a USB flash drive.
Dana Active Learning Classroom
- Location: Off the main hallway in the Dana Library - Room 108
- Teaching station with PC and hookups
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- Classroom can be scheduled by calling Kate Bright at (802) 656-0695
- Classroom is available for public use when it is not reserved for teaching
- (see Guidelines for Use)
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- Endnote (see Tutorials & Tips)
- Use headphones to listen to audio portion of Blackboard and COMET assignments.
- Check them out for use in Dana at the Main Desk.
Laptops: Accommodations for Personal Equipment
- Network jacks
- Requires a network card.
- An Ethernet cable may be checked out at the Main Desk for use in Dana.
- Wireless Internet access: for UVM affiliates only
- Requires a wireless network card.
- Your wireless-capable device should detect a network called "UVM". Joining it will require a few minutes' setup, but you only need to do that once per device. After that, your laptop or handheld should automatically sign onto "UVM" when selected. See instructions at http://www.uvm.edu/ets/wireless/
Printing, Photocopying and Scanning
- CAT$cratch on UVM ID or Guest Copy Card purchased from our vending machine: 5¢ per side for black and white, 25¢ for color.
- Cash: 10¢ per side for black and white, 25¢ for color.
- Guest Copy cards may be purchased from a vending machine located adjacent to the photocopiers. Guest Copy Cards cost $1.00 with a CAT$cratch value of $1.00 already preloaded on each card. You may add to the balance of the card using this vending machine.
- The Pharos Print Center allows you to print from any device by simply uploading documents.
- Scan black and white or color documents to your email, free of charge.
- One flatbed scanner.
- Scan graphics, text, and images.
- CCTV Magnifier for impaired vision.