As part of the renovations for the new Larner Learning Commons, Dana’s Classroom has transformed to accommodate active learning and multi-functional events. This new active learning classroom now offers a flexible, technology-rich, educational space for self-contained classes or meetings, or for videoconferencing. The room includes:
- 80” monitor
- Video/audio hardware for videoconferencing
- Built-in Windows computer or bring your own Mac/Windows laptop to plug in
- Screen mirroring for devices: iOS, Android, and Windows. Bring your own device and display it on the monitor.
- Adjustable ceiling lights
- Four whiteboards for group brainstorming or reporting out
- Flexible seating and tables for 18
UVM health science faculty and staff, and UVM Medical Center professionals can learn more about reserving the classroom for events, classes, workshops, trainings, meetings, exams, etc. by contacting Kate Bright at firstname.lastname@example.org. When the classroom does not have a scheduled event, the room is open for student use.