As you embark on a new and unusual fall schedule, remember that the Dana Medical Library is here to help you! Dana Medical Library provides services and resources to the medical and health science community at UVM and beyond. We offer one-on-one research support, work closely with professors, and help you find the journals, books, and resources that you will need for your classes.
While things might look a little bit different right now, the library is fully prepared to assist you both online and in person.
Some key things to know:
- Library Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-11pm; Friday 7:30am-8pm; Saturday 9am-8pm; Sunday 9am-11pm. Check the library website for updates as to when we’ll be opening for the fall semester
- Library doors are locked with card swipe access only - remember your CatCard!
- Library capacity is limited to 75 visitors at a time. People will be asked to return at another time if the library is at capacity
- Seating is only available in open study spaces to accommodate social distancing protocols
- Small group study rooms, the Classroom, and the Conference Room are closed
- After Hours Study is closed
While in the library, please follow these rules:
- Wear face coverings at all times
- Stay 6 feet away from all individuals
- Do not move furniture – the library has arranged seating to accommodate physical distancing protocols
- No food in the library. Drinks are allowed
- Wipe down surfaces and library computers after use – the Main Desk will have cleaning supplies available
- Follow all signage directives in the library
Questions about studying in the library? Please ask at the Main Desk.
Our physical space may look different, but many of our services are available online:
- Ask a Dana library or staff member for assistance online for services and support assistance
- Make an appointment with a Librarian. Librarians will meet with you via videoconferencing
- Contact your subject specialist at the library
- Search PubMed or see our full list of research databases for research articles
- Find a full text journal article
- Connect to the library from Off Campus
- Call the library: 656-2200, or email at email@example.com