Searching for accurate health information can be a little frightening (and there usually isn’t even any candy involved!). Fortunately, you have a whole team of people at Dana Medical Library who are highly skilled at finding reliable health information and are happy to help. Some of the things we do include:
- Teaching students how to search for, manage, and cite high quality health information
- Assisting in literature searches – either by working with you to build your own search or running the search for you
- Providing full text resources, such as journal articles and book chapters
- Increasing scholarly impact through strategies such as selecting appropriate journals, creating ORCID IDs, etc.
- Archiving scholarly output in ScholarWorks, UVM's digital repository