If you are doing any type of work in the health sciences, you have a Dana librarian who can work with you to support your class work, teaching, or research.
Your librarian can help you:
- Identify articles and scholarship on the topics you are interested in
- Teach you how to use a citation management tool such as Endnote
- Be a part of your systematic review team
- Provide instruction on using different databases and evidence-based practice resources
- Identify useful scholarly metrics such as impact factor
- Find evidence for clinical practice
- Meet, one-on-one, to assist you with your research
Find out who your librarian is and take advantage of having a partner in research, learning, and teaching!