Both walk-in and by-appointment sessions are available at the Dana Medical Library! Meet UVM Libraries' new Statistical Design and Data Specialist, Maria Sckolnick.
- Dana Medical LIbrary Main Conference Room (room 105)
- Wednesdays, 2 - 4 pm
- Stop by with your statistics questions!
Make an appointment:
- Go to the Statistical Software Support and Consulting Services page to book an appointment.
- Maria has reserved time in the Dana Main Conference Room (room 105) on Thursdays, 8 am - 12 pm, for scheduled appointments.
Maria Sckolnick, Statistical Design and Data Specialist from UVM Statistical Software Support and Consulting Services, offers help with:
- Experimental design
- Selection of appropriate statistical methodology
- Assistance with power and sample size calculations
- Interpretation of results of analyses
- Assistance in responding to reviewers' comments
- Installation/licensing of software packages
- Software and programming assistance