Second year medical students have their sights set on the upcoming USMLE Step 1 exam. Dana has a wide variety of books to support students in preparing for Step 1.
- Print books are available to use in the library or to borrow for 3 days
- Online titles are available from anywhere; on-campus or off
- Titles include the First Aid, Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews, USMLE Secrets, Student Consult, BRS and Rapid Review
- Subject guides in anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, pharmacology and physiology
- Many books include board style review questions
Visit USMLE Research Guides to see more details and links to e-books.
Contact Alice Stokes with questions or suggestions.